SISSCO Return Policy
- Authorization to return any material to SISSCO Material Handling for credit must have prior approval. Approval must come by contacting a SISSCO Representative
- All requests for an RGA number must be made within 30 days of the original ship date or invoice date, whichever is earlier. The only exception to this would be in the case of a potential warranty claim.
- All materials must be returned to SISSCO Material Handling, freight prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- The material must be returned to the destination specified by SISSCO Material Handling with the RGA number visibly displayed outside the carton. Unauthorized material return will be refused, and the customer will be liable for delivery, storage and return freight charges if returned without permission.
- SISSCO reserves the right to not issue credit for items returned in any condition other than new and unused. Any such item will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Engineered products specifically designed for unique applications and not classified as standard products cannot be canceled or returned for credit.
- The normal restocking charge for all returns is 30% of the value of the returned material plus reconditioning costs, if any. Additional restocking charges may apply as set forth by our vendors.
- Returned goods authorizations are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.