SISSCO Freight Policy
- Products are shipped F.O.B. shipping point with freight costs and handling fees paid by SISSCO Material Handling and charged to the customer.
- C.O.D. shipments are not permitted.
- Other terms and conditions may apply for freight collection, export orders, hazardous materials, special handling, or shipments outside the contiguous United States.
- Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as the customer's carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the customer.
- Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. The customer must file a claim with the carrier if the product is damaged in transit.
Temporary Shipping Charge
Due to the unknown weights and sizes of the parts within this catalog, each order will be charged with a flat rate of $30 per order. The customer agrees that if the actual freight costs exceed $30 for the order, SISSCO has the right to charge the method of payment again for the difference in freight.